Rose Bouquet Candle
Enjoy the feeling of smelling a delightful bouquet of fresh fragrant roses. At the heart of this sweetest fragrance are the sumptuous roses, with nuances of carnation and base note of soft lingering musk.
Hand-poured in small batches with 100% soy wax and blended with a wide variety of delightful aromas , The Soy Candles are made to ensure you are burning elements FREE of nasty toxins and toxic chemicals such as petroleum, paraffin and parabens which can be harmful to your health.
Why soy wax? - because it is a completely natural, renewable resource. Burning or melting paraffin wax releases 11 known toxins—two of which are carcinogens—into the air. (A carcinogen is any substance or agent that promotes cancer.) Because soy wax is a biodegradable wax made from soybeans, which we eat, it does not contain these toxins and carcinogens. Not only is soy wax better for the environment, it’s also better for you, your family members and your pets. Combined with premium fragrance oils and natural wood wicks from sustainable sources, we wanted to ensure that you are burning elements free from nasty toxins and toxic chemicals such as petroleum, paraffin and parabens which are derived from crude oil and can be harmful to your health.
First burn- allow the wax to melt all the way to the side of the container in order to ensure a longer and more consistent burn.
Always trim candle wicks to a height of 5-7 mm (1/4 inch) before lighting.
Store candles in a cool, dark and dry place with the lid on to keep them clean of dust and debris, and to help protect the wax and fragrance.
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard or injury. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/8" to ensure even burning & prevent flame from becoming too large. Burn only on stable heat resistant surface for not more than 4 hours at a time. Keep out of drafts. Discontinue use when only 1/2" of wax remains in bottom. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.